Thursday 11 December 2008

♫Videos to Amuse Myself (and Jonathan)♫

The Last Shadow Puppets -- "Memories" (Leonard Cohen cover)
Live at the Grand Ballroom, New York City, October 30, 2008



(This is the show I went to. It was amazing. I must have been only a few people to the right of the person who filmed this, because I was standing right in front of Miles Kane.)

Oasis -- "I Am The Walrus" (Beatles cover)
Live at the Roundhouse, London for BBC Electric Proms 2008 on October 26, 2008.



Michael Tolcher feat. Graham Colton and Bryan Greenberg -- "A Little Help From My Friends" (Beatles Cover)
Live at the Canal Room, New York City on December 7, 2008.



The Asteroids Galaxy Tour -- "The Golden Age"(Live)


The Asteroids Galaxy Tour Live at Webster Hall, NYC, November 21, 2008



Amy Winehouse on Never Mind the Buzzcocks





No comments: