Thursday 8 January 2009

Artist: Michael Wertz

Tonight at The State Theatre where I work, Camper Van Beethoven is playing. I went to their website, and followed the link to the person who does their album art, Michael Wertz. I think his art is awesome, but I don't wanna get in trouble for posting it here, so you should just check out his website: http://www.wertzateria.com

I recommend the following pieces:

"CVB Poster"

"Go Go Dancers"

"Wheel of Life"

"White Dog"

"Dog Diplomacy"

"Red (Staffordshire Bull Terrier)"

"New Moon"

"Rascal's Tongue"

"Symmetricats"

"Three Dogs"

"The Friendly Skyscraper"

"I Want to Let the Butterflies In"

"Happy Holidays"

"Dragon Puppet"

"Start a Band"

Also, here is a link to a bunch of his dog-related art: CLICKETH.

(Yes, I know thats the majority of the pictures on his website, but he's just that awesome!!)

No comments: