Thursday 24 April 2008

I Might Actually Start Using This Blog!!

I keep meaning to use this blog, but never actually doing it!! The lack of business at work today and the fact that my iPod ran down has finally driven me to it!!

So last night was a huge fiasco... I was supposed to go into DC to see a British band called Foals @ Rock & Roll Hotel. I already wasn't that much in the mood for it, but I decided to go anyway cuz I had already payed $12 for the ticket. So anyway, I'm not sure if googleMaps was wrong or if I'm just stupid, but I couldn't find the place once I parked, and I was afraid that I would get towed from where I parked, and then this really creepy guy started hitting on me/asking me for money. So since I was feeling so stressed/frazzled/unsafe I decided to just go back home. Of course thats easier than it sounds b/c for some reason it was practically impossible to find my way OUT of DC, and then there was traffic for the 2 miles I was on the beltway. And to top it all off, there was a dead goose on the exit ramp to 118 & I almost ran over a bunny when I was parking near my house. So needless to say, I'm a bit frazzled.

Anyway, today should be a lot better. It should be a pretty relaxed day at work because there aren't many shows this week or next week. Plus, tonight I'm going to see Someone Still Loves You, Boris Yeltsin, and they're great.

I'll probably post more later during a lull!!

*~MB~*

No comments: