Thursday 24 April 2008

Reasons This Year Has Been/Will Be The Most Awesome Year Ever!!

So I've been thinking a lot recently about how awesome this year has been so far/will be and I thought I'd do a bloggedy-blog about it! I couldn't decide how I should measure the year (birthday to birthday or calendar year, so I decided to count it from my last birthday (October 8, 2007) to the end of this calendar year.

Reasons Why It's Been Awesome So Far

-->John Oliver Standup Show 10/7/07
-->Going to Daily Show taping 10/8/08
-->Torchwood Season 2
-->Mighty Boosh Season 3/Mighty Boosh Night
-->Never Mind the Buzzcocks Season 3
-->Gigs: Kate Nash (x2), The Cribs, Hellogoodbye, Razzmatazz, Michael Tolcher, Shane Hines, Jammin' Java Xmas Show, etc
--> New Job!! (@ the State Theatre, Falls Church, VA)
--> New Kitten (Finnegan!!)
--> Getting to use Jonathan's car while he's away in Boston
-->Seeing Stephen Colbert's Portrait
-->Going to the Obama rally @ UMD
-->GRADUATION (last Dec)
-->Graduation Presents

Reasons Why It's GOING TO BE Awesome!
--> Summer Vacation: Kent, England --> 2.5 weeks mid-July
--> Seeing IAMX in Camden
--> Mighty Boosh Festival July 5
--> Doctor Who Exhibition, London
--> (Possibly) Jason Mraz in London
--> Adele @ Sixth & I Synagogue
--> SSLYBY @ Black Cat
--> British Sea Power @ Black Cat
--> Teitur @ Jammin' Java
--> Hanson @ State Theatre
--> Mighty Boosh Live -- Brighton, November
--> Mini-Vacation: Brighton/Stratford/London -- November 08
--> DAVID TENNANT in Love's Labours Lost, Stratford, November 15
--> Dr Who Season 4 w/Catherine Tate

I'll add more as I think of it!

Cheers!
MB

No comments: