Thursday 11 September 2008

IAMX in NYC!!!!!

From IAMX -- 9.10.08 -- NYC


The IAMX show in NYC last night was beyond amazing!! I'm so glad I decided to take the time off work and make my way up there and I am SO grateful to Carin for letting me crash at her place and being an all around fantastic host!

From IAMX -- 9.10.08 -- NYC


They played pretty much all of my favorite songs and they sounded (and looked) AMAZING!! They were SOOOO GOOOD!!! My pictures didn't turn out all that well because the lighting was very dark and moody, and I don't like to use flash at concerts, especially when I'm taking a bunch of pictures and I'm up close. (I was in the second row in the middle....wooo!!)

Here are my pictures from the show:



I believe if you click on it, it will take you to my online album where you can look at them each larger and more in depth, if you so wish.

I also took several videos of the show!:

"Song of Imaginary Beings"



"You're the Conversation (I'm the Game)"



"President"



Afterwards, I went to the merch table and bought a few things, including the new "President" single which includes an acoustic version and an AMAZING remix, PLUS the following video:



I love in that video how at first Chris Corner looks normal (albeit rather sexy :OP ), until the cameraperson scans down to reveal shorts, argyle tights and pointy heels...now there's the Chris Corner I know and love!

I also bought this tshirt:



and these badges:





All in all, a FANTASTIC night!! And at the end of the show, Chris said "see you next year," so hopefully they'll come back soon!

From IAMX -- 9.10.08 -- NYC

No comments: