Tuesday 9 September 2008

The Kooks at the 9:30 Club

This was a great show! The opener, Illinois, was pretty good, and the Kooks sounded amazing!! They played all my favorite songs!!

Here is a link to my pictures from the show:



And here is a video I took of "Jackie Big Tits":



The really cool thing about the show is that they had some sort of deal going with FYE where if you bought their new cd, the 2-disc special edition of their new cd, or the vinyl version of it, you would get a wrist band and could meet them after the show!

I already had their album, but not the 2-disc version, so I bought that and I ended up getting to meet them!!!! I got them to sign my cd and said hi to them, but they didn't have time for everyone to take pictures with them...All in all, it was a great night!!

No comments: