Wednesday 1 April 2009

Twitter & New Kasabian Video

I've been feeling bad lately for not blogging on here much. I can't help it, though, my relationship with Blogger could never compare to my passionate affair with Twitter. Although I'm still convinced not many people read this blog (or my other blog: http://mbsmusicmag.blogspot.com/), if you'd like to keep up-to-date with all of my ramblings, follow me on twitter! (@Booshette)

If you're new to twitter, or you just want more people to follow, here are some of my favorites (in no particular order).

@Blendetta -- An awesome blog, check them out! (blendetta.com)

@NMEradio -- The best radio station out there, listen live at http://www.nme.com/radio/player

@rustyrockets -- comedian Russell Brand (Some of the funniest tweets you'll ever read)

@glinner -- Graham Linehan (Creator of IT Crowd and other great shows)

@wossy -- Jonathan Ross

@tattydevine -- Tatty Devine (they make the best jewelry EVER) TattyDevine.com

@modcloth An awesome online clothing store -- ModCloth.com

@staringispolite My bro's twitter account -- He writes about tech-y things.

@shakeaway They make THE best milkshakes OF ALL TIME...If you're in the UK, check them out ASAP.

@lilyroseallen -- musician Lily Allen

@Mrs_O -- Companion to mrs-o.org, a website following the fashion of Michelle Obama

Ok, now that I've given you way too much information about Twitter, I bet you're wondering what finally managed to drag me back to blogger. It is this magnificent piece of work:


Kasabian - Vlad the Impaler from Kasabian on Vimeo.

Not only is this song amazing (download the full track for FREE for a limited time at kasabian.co.uk), but 2 of my favorite people are involved in the video. It stars the Mighty Boosh's Noel Fielding, and is directed by Richard Ayoade, of IT Crowd and Mighty Boosh fame.

I have yet to see a video by Richard Ayoade that I don't like. Here are some of my favorites:

Vampire Weekend -- "Oxford Comma"



The Last Shadow Puppets -- "My Mistakes Were Made for You"



The Last Shadow Puppets -- "Standing Next to Me"



P.S. -- If you're interested in a more in-depth discussion of the new Kasabian video, might I recommend checking out "Kasabian strikes again with Vlad the Impaler - and gets a little help from The Boosh" on Blendetta?

No comments: