Saturday 5 July 2008

Arrived Safe and Now for Some FUN!!!

I'll fill you in on the details of yesterday when I have some more time, but for now I'm off to the Mighty Boosh Festival...I'm fully expecting it to be the most amazing experience EVER.



This is from Robots In Disguise's myspace bulliten, and its just a taste of what I can expect:



Friends fans and frans ... Robots In Disguise will play at 2pm tomorrow at the Boosh festival, for 30 minutes only so get down early if ya wanna party with us!

Dress up as clowns and u will be guaranteed hours of fun!

Robot Control.

_____________________________________

The sun'll come out tomoro ...RID at BOOSH FEST!!

RID are on at TWO PM t'moro at the Hop Farm Boosh festival.


GET THERE EARLY!!!!!!!!!

Plus Dee n Sue will be DJing later at 5pm PLUSSSSS watch out for them in the ultimate set at 9 ;)))))

No comments: