Thursday 10 July 2008

Real Posts Soon, I Promise :O)

I've been fairly busy lately, so I haven't posted in a few days, but I have been uploading my pictures, so I figure I'll post links to my albums for the last few days, and then hopefully do more detailed entries later. Either way, here are some pictures!

And while you're looking at my pictures, you should listen to this song, which I've had stuck in my head all week since Robots in Disguise played it in their DJ Set at the Mighty Boosh festival:






Monday 7 July:

Epic adventure to find a Tesco, getting locked in a boatyard, and seeing "Hancock".

England Pics -- 7-7-08


Tuesday 8 July:

Walking Tour of Rochester

England Pics -- 7-8-08


Wednesday 9 July: SHOPPING! (No pictures, but I did get lots of cool stuff!)

Thursday: Leeds Castle

England Pics -- 7-10-08

No comments: