Sunday 17 August 2008

I Totally Stole This From Hawk Noir on Myspace, But it Looked Like Fun...

Name first twenty-five bands on shuffle. No repeats.

1. John Mayer -- "Only Heart" (Live)

2. Patrick Doyle -- "Myrtle's Move" (GOF Soundtrack)

3. Beck -- "No Complaints"

4. The Cardigans -- "Rise & Shine"

5. Brian Regan -- "Spider Webs & Bees"

6. Sneaker Pimps -- "Destroying Angel"

7. Coldplay -- "Speed of Sound"

8. The Strokes -- "Last Night"

9. Michael Tolcher -- "Kings in Castles"

10. Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin -- "Sweet Owl"

11. Fools & Horses -- "Fly Me to the Moon"

12. Jason Mraz -- "Who Needs Shelter"

13. Jay-Z -- "Show Me What You Got"

14.
The Kooks -- "Stormy Weather"

15. Harry & the Potters -- "The Wrath of Hermione"

16. Field Music -- "Like When You Meet Someone Else"

17. Ryan Adams -- "Off Broadway"

18. Hanson -- "Surely As the Sun"

19. Daft Punk -- "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" (The Neptunes Remix)

20. The Beatles -- "Octopus's Garden"

21. Oasis -- "Acquiesce"

22. Arctic Monkeys -- "Fake Tales of San Francisco"

23. Marc Broussard -- "French Cafe"

24. Mika -- "Over My Shoulder"

25. IAMX -- "After Every Party I Die"

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?

Hmmmm....probably "Sick"...I LOVE that song (and the video!)


What is your favorite album by 2?


Hmmm....I'm pretty fond of the Goblet of Fire soundtrack...


What is your favorite lyric that 1 has sung?

Wow, thats a tough one...Maybe:

"I used to be the one you saw
When crying alone to sad songs
But then we go and we hit the wall
When nothing has changed and nothing's wrong"

From "Another Kind of Green," John Mayer Trio -- Try!


How many times have you seen 11 live?

Twice, I think.

What is your favorite song by 7?

Wow, thats another hard one....its between "Fix You," "Lost!" & "42"

What is a good memory you have involving 20?

What memories do I NOT have involving the Beatles!? I listen to the ALL THE TIME growing up, so I have many a fond childhood memory involving them.

Also, last summer at Sussex Uni in the "PR in the UK Music Industry" class, Johnny had us watch "A Hard Day's Night" as our first movie, which was pretty flippin' sweet. :O)

Is there a song by 5 that makes you sad?

Umm, no...seeing as how Brian Regan is a COMEDIAN :OP

What is your favorite song that 14 has sung?

Hmmm...the Kooks....I think its a tie between "Naive" and "Matchbox"

What is your favorite song by 19?

"Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger"

How did you first get into 22?

I'm not really sure...I think I'd heard that they were awesome from music magazines and the like, so I DLed their stuff and I LOVED it :O)

What was the first song you heard by 21?

I can't really remember, it was such a long time ago...But the first one I really remember loving was "Wonderwall," or maybe "Champagne Supernova"


What is your favorite song by 4?

Hmm, I don't think I really have one...I don't listen to them that often...

What is a good memory you have involving 13?


I don't have very many memories involving Jay-Z...But I remember thinking that the Gray Album was ridiculously awesome, and that has him on it, I suppose :OP

Is there a song by 23 that makes you sad?

Hmmm...."Let Me Leave" and "Hope for Me Yet"

What is your favorite album of 15?

"The Power of Love"

What is your favorite lyric that 9 has sung?

From "Give Me Your Hand" (See You Soon -- EP)

"Give me your hand when I need more than two / Understand if at times I get confused / Show me the light when mine is burning dim / Help me fight if I'm ever giving in"

What is your favorite song by 8?

Probably "Last Night"

How many times have you seen 3 live?

Zero times :O(

What is a good memory you have involving 25?

His music being AMAZING in Camden this July...and I'm hoping to make even more good memories when I see them in NYC in a month...woo!

What was the first song you heard by 18?

Mmmbop, of course :O)

What is your favorite song by 17?

Probably "Firecracker" or "When the Stars Go Blue"

....Aww, why didn't it ask about #12? I wanted to talk about my homeslice Mraz!! And I don't get to talk about Field Music either?? Grr.

No comments: