Monday 4 August 2008

Julian + Keytar = Love

I really love this picture of the Mighty Boosh at the Big Chill Festival this past weekend:



Also, here's something really cool: I'm actually in this video about the Mighty Boosh festival! When they're talking to a group of people saying "the weather! the people!," I'm the person in the green shirt sitting down facing the opposite direction in the background!

There doesn't appear to be a way for me to post the actual video on my blog, but you can see it if you click the link above....That was pretty much the BEST day of my LIFE! Oh, how I miss it :O)

Wait!! Scratch that! I managed to find it on youtube!! (The one on the KentTV website is still higher quality, though.) You can see me from approx 3:26 to 3:27. I know, its like an eternity!!



Here's a backstage interview with Gary Numan from the fest:

You need to upgrade your Adobe Flash Player to version 9.0.28+


And one with comedian Ross Noble:

You need to upgrade your Adobe Flash Player to version 9.0.28+

No comments: