Saturday 24 May 2008

Does It Offend You, Yeah?

As I'm not very busy this weekend, I'm gonna start making my way through the list I posted a few posts ago. I'll post more if I like the band then if I don't, obviously, but I'll post something for each of the ones I check out . . . enjoy!

DOES IT OFFEND YOU, YEAH?

Official Site: http://www.doesitoffendyou.com/
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/doesitoffendyou
Other: WikiPedia

I'm not a huge fan of several of their songs/videos, but they seem weird, which makes me like them just a little bit more. They do sort of electro-rock. I DO, however, love their song "Epic Last Song," and I think the video for it is fantastic. They put pictures of the band members' faces on these little dolls and make it look like they're playing the normal-sized instruments . . . pretty sweet!



I also like their song "Dawn of the Dead," which doesn't appear to have an official video, but you can hear it here:



Here's another called "With A Heavy Heart"




Last one: "Being Bad Feels Pretty Good"

No comments: